Saturday, July 21, 2012

No More Economics Posts

As I mentioned in my last post, I've left Fair Work Australia now and am taking up a new position (starting 30 July). While I could probably post about a number of economics-related subjects that don't relate at all to my new position, rather than cause any stress I've decided the safest course is not to post anything further about economics or economic policy for now. ("Freakonomics"-like subjects like baby names and cheating in sumo wrestling should still be OK ... not that I'm preparing any blog posts on cheating in sumo wrestling in the near future.)

I have pondered what to do with previous economics and policy-related posts. I'll leave them up for now (though I have added some disclaimers) and just draw a line at this spot.


There, done! Now I might go work on a "Dark Knight" post or something.


 

No comments: