Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Wooden Finger AFL All-Australian Team 2012

Maybe I'm a bit hopeful that there will be three Tigers, but I think Deledio's consistency over the past three years will be rewarded with his first selection (even if it's kinda out of position), and I'm not going to be the one to say that the Coleman Medallist Jack Riewoldt shouldn't get a spot. Others I wouldn't be surprised to see make the actual team: Brent Reilly, Heath Shaw, Stephen Milne, Lance Franklin, Drew Petrie, Joel Selwood and Steve Johnson.

B: Beau Waters, Darren Glass, Ted Richards
HB: Grant Birchall, Luke McPharlin, Brett Deledio

C: Dane Swan, Jobe Watson, Trent Cotchin

HF: Dayne Beams, Matthew Pavlich, Lewis Jetta

F: Tom Hawkins, Jack Riewoldt, Cyril Rioli

R: Dean Cox, Scott Thompson, Gary Ablett

I: Sam Mitchell, Patrick Dangerfield, Josh Kennedy, Sam Jacobs

No comments: