Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Finger Points Outwards - No. 88


TRAVEL: In which country are you most likely to find tourists? The answer is obvious when you think about it, but the estimated tourist concentrations of other countries are interesting too.

TELEVISION: Kids’ TV show ‘In The Night Garden’ is weird.

MUSIC: The secret life of a lead singer.

TELEVISION/CARTOONS: Family Guy meets Simpsons trailer. I’m excited.

ECONOMICS/BOOKS: Thomas Piketty’s monster ‘Capital in the Twenty First Century’ summarised here and here and (in chart form) here. I include these because I just finished the book myself and you should all be impressed. I also include this because I am thinking of writing something about the book on this blog in which you would probably find out how little I absorbed it.

No comments: