Monday, June 8, 2015

AFL Power Rankings: Round 10 2015

Ah, the final mid-season AFL round of full matches … that is, the final round before many SuperCoach teams are thrown into chaos, and it takes a frustratingly long time to update my rankings spread sheet because every third team is not playing.

I particular enjoyed this final mid-season AFL round, as my Tigers continued their good form, becoming the ‘hottest’ team of the past few weeks. Richmond is now in the top six of the rankings, whereas about five rounds ago I would have thought it more likely it would be in the bottom six. The Tigers have played so well interstate against Fremantle this week and Port Adelaide a few weeks ago that perhaps rather than adding 12 points to their net margin when they play interstate I should subtract 12 points instead.

No comments: