Wednesday, January 2, 2013

BEER!! [2] - Genesis Dry Hopped Session Ale


Name: Genesis Dry Hopped Session Ale

Brewery: Shmaltz

Place Of Origin: Saratoga Springs, New York, US

Type: Session Ale. What is a Session Ale you ask? This article from Beeradvocate tries to explain it.

Alcohol Content: ? (But according to the article above, it must be less than 5%.)

Why I Bought It: If you think it’s for any other reason than the upside-down label, you’re underestimating how superficial I am. (Apparently the upside-down label is a mistake. Maybe I shouldn’t have recycled the bottle – it’s a collector’s item!)

Taste: Just an ordinary, lightish ale really; that’s not meant to sound like a bad thing.

What I did while drinking it: Watched the penultimate episode of Season 1 of ‘Girls’. What a great show, even if nobody drinks that much in it.

What I did after drinking it: Watched the final episode and dreamt of New York.

No comments: